Slurry Rubber Lined Steel Pipe Rubber Lining
1. combustible fluid fluid: refers to the flash point above 45 DEG C (gas or vaporizable liquid, it can ignite and burn in the continuous production operation conditions, such as -35#), light diesel oil, heavy diesel oil, transformer oil, glycerin and so on.
2. flammable liquids: liquids with a flash point below 45 degrees Celsius, such as crude oil, ether, liquefied petroleum gas, etc.
3 hot bend: bend operation when the temperature is higher than the critical point Ac1
4. cold bending: the bending operation when the temperature is lower than the critical point Ac1
5. metal critical point: the transition temperature of various structures in the iron carbon alloy phase diagram
Mining Tailings Discharge Project
First, An Overview
Improving The Quality Of Tailings Discharge Is One Of The Main Tasks Of Tailing Pond Operation And Management. The Alluvial Method Of Dam Construction Is Carried Out At Least Three Sections Along The Length Of The Dam: The Two Section Is Used As a Alluvial Section, One As a Drying Section, The Other As The Preparatory Section, And The Alternate Operation (As Shown In Figure 1). In The Alluvial Section, 3~5 Or More Mining Branches Are Continuously Opened As a Group (The Proportion Of The Section Area Of The Head And The Branch Pipe And The Size Of The Pulp), And The Position Of The Ore Drawing Section Is Constantly Changed, So That The Path Of The Tailings Flowing Into The Inner Water Area Of The Reservoir Is Stable And Stable.
Figure 1 Dam Construction
1- Initial Dam; 2- Sub Dam; 3- Slurry Pipe; 4- Gate Valve; 5- Ore Drawing Branch; 6- Concentration.
Ore Discharge Tube; i ~ Iv Is Alluvial Sequence
In Practice, Most Of The Valley Type Tailings Reservoirs Are Concentrating On One End Of The Tailings Pipeline (Near The End), And The Latter Is Less. In This Way, On The One Hand, The Height Of The Top Of The Dam Is Inconsistent And Near To High And Low. On The Other Hand, The Tailings Deposited In The Front Of The End Of The Dam Are Mostly Finer Particles, And The Physical And Mechanical Properties Are Significantly Reduced, Causing The Far End Dam To Become a Weak Link.
Some Tailings Depot Does Not Change The Position Of The Ore Opening For a Long Time, And a Pile Of Isolated High Sand Dunes Is Formed Under The Ore Opening. The Path Of The Tailings Flow To The Water Area Is Unstable, Reflux And Zigzag, The Water Depression Is Detained Or Even Along The Crest Direction, Leading To The Formation Of Multilayer Fine Mud Interlayer In The Deposit Tailings In Front Of The Dam.
Some Tailing Banks Use The Single Pipe On The Dam, And The Discharge Rate Is Large And Concentrated, Increasing The Flow Speed On The Beach Surface, Causing The Slope Of The Deposit To Slow Down, Which Is Not Conducive To The Flood Diversion Of The Tailings Reservoir.
The Formation Quality Of Sedimentary Beach Reflects The Quality Of Ore Drawing Operation. The Good Quality Of The Deposits Should Be The Classification Of The Tailings Along The Length Of The Pellets, And The Flat Surface Is Smooth Without The Backflow Of The Potholes And The Balance Rises, And The Length Of The Shoals In The Alluvial Section Is Roughly Equal, That Is To Say, The Inner Water Side Line Of The Reservoir Is Parallel To The Top Of The Beach. This Kind Of Tailings Deposit Contains Less Fine Mud Interlayer And Better Physical And Mechanical Properties.
Two. Operation And Management Of Tailings Discharge
(1) When Drawing Ore, Special Personnel Should Be Managed, Diligent Inspection, Diligent Inspection, Attendance Record And Diligence Reporting Should Not Be Done.
(2) When Discharging Tailings, The Sufficient Number Of Ore Branch Pipes Should Be Opened According To The Tailings Discharged To Make The Tailings Uniformly Deposit.
(3) Constantly Adjust The Location Of The Ore Drawing, So That The Beach Surface Is Uniform Along The Axis Of The Parallel Dam, And The Undulating And Unflat Phenomena Such As Side Slope And Fan-Shaped Slope Should Be Avoided So As To Ensure That The Beach Surface Of All The Dam Areas In The Reservoir Area Rises Evenly.
(4) Mine Is Strictly Prohibited. Due To The Single Ore Drawing Will Cause Uneven Distribution Of The Tailings In The Dam Front, And The Fine Tailings Will Be Concentrated In Front Of The Dam, Which Will Be Unfavorable To The Stability Of The Dam.
(5) It Is Strictly Prohibited To Occur The Phenomenon Of Slurry Scour Within The Dam.
(6) Except For a Dam Tailings Dam, No Ore Drawing Is Allowed In The Non Dam Area. Because It Not Only Is Unfavorable To The Stability Of The Dam, But Also Reduces The Necessary Flood Storage Capacity.
(7) For The Tailings Dam With Secondary Dams And On The Secondary Dam, The Tailings Dam Should Be Placed On The Secondary Dam In An Appropriate Time To Create Favorable Dam Foundation Conditions For The Later Dam.
(8) Once The Ore Drawing Supervisor Loses a Mine, It Will Easily Destroy The Dam. If We Find This Situation, We Should Report Immediately To The Workshop Scheduling, Stop Operation And Deal With It In Time. Especially When The Top Of The Sediment Reach The Top Of The Dam And Not Build The Sub Dam, It Is a Frequent Occurrence Of The Overtopping Accident. During This Period, The Ore Drawing Must Be Inspected Frequently, And The Ore Placing Points Should Be Replaced Regularly, So As To Prevent The Overtopping Of The Slurry.
(9) In The Spare Pipeline, The Pulp Should Be Put Out So As Not To Freeze The Remaining Slurry In The Winter.
(10) a Number Of Adjustable Valves Can Be Opened To Reduce The Flow Speed Of The Pulp In The Pipe, Thus Reducing Its Wear And Tear; The Opening And Closing Of The Valve Should Be Fast Braking, And Should Be Opened In Place Or Completely Closed, Semi Open And Semi Closed, And Its Wear And Tear Can Be Reduced.
(11) The Valve Is Very Easy To Crack Under The Severe Cold Conditions In The Northern Part Of China. Therefore, Measures Should Be Taken To Protect It In The Winter. In General, It Can Be Wrapped With Rope Or Rope, Or With Electric Tropical Winding, And It Can Be Protected By Using Tailings To Cover The Valve Body According To The Maximum Thickness Of The Frozen Layer.
(12) Tailings Discharge Is Open-Air Operation, Which Is Greatly Affected By Natural Factors. When The Ore Is Drawn In Strong Wind Weather, It Is Necessary To Make The Slurry Flow To The Overflow Tower Longest And Discharge At The Downwind Discharge Point. If The Flow Path Is Short, The Clarification Time Of The Slurry In The Settling Area Is Shortened, And The Backwater Quality Is Reduced. If The Ore Is Forced By The Adverse Wind, The Slurry Will Be Swept Up By The Strong Wind To Wash The Inner Slope Of The Dam, And At The Same Time, The Transportation Of The Tailings Pipeline Will Be Suspended, Which May Cause An Accident.
(13) The Deformation Or Breaking Of The Support Of The Ore Drawing Branch Pipe Will Cause The Ore Drain Branch, The Regulating Valve, The Three Way And The Ore Drawing Supervisor To Leak Out The Ore, Thus Flushing The Dam Body. Therefore, If The Bracket Is Loose, Suspended Or Broken, It Should Be Repaired In Time.
(14) In The Freezing Period, The Concentration Of The Concentrate Under The Ice Is Generally Adopted So As To Avoid The Existence Of Ice Layer Or The Frozen Layer Of Tailings In The Deposit Of The Tailings (Especially The Edge Prism), Which Affects The Strength Of The Dam Body.